Friday 23 December 2011

Dolce and Gabbana SS12 Campaign



As we know Dolce&Gabbana has been working very well this season. The Italian brand made a unique style into formal wear, yet still gorgeous, and elegant as always. I remember, it was night and I was so exciting staring at my screen laptop, waiting on the dolcegabbana.com website, staring at those number represented as a digital clock. I was so pretty insane about Dolce&Gabbana, and I'm admitting, I am. I fancy those line with a very gorgeous style, material, colour and shape. I'm confused with myself, sometimes. I am the kind of person who likes, and believes fashion must be freaky, complicated, and insane. I love Alexander McQueen, Mugler, John Galliano, Vivienne Westwood and sort of designers. I love how the Haute Couture drives me mad, I love how the outrageous fashion silences me. However, The simplicity and the elegance from Dolce&Gabbana drives me crazy. I'm not saying that Dolce&Gabbana is the only brand that has a good simplicity and elegance outfit, so many brand do that very well.

I remember when the first time I watched Dolce&Gabbana show, I was like "This is so magnificent." Apart from the amazing shows from Dolce&Gabbana, they also have amazing campaign, always something new and great whether the photograph and stuff. This season is a Italian mood for Dolce&Gabbana. I do love the photographs. I do love about the story line of them. It's modern without remove any Italian scene of it. Since Dolce&Gabbana is already available for baby, fuck yeah, you and your family can wear Dolce&Gabbana all the way.

These are the campaign for Womenswear and Menswear of Dolce&Gabbana SS12.






Find out more on Swide

3 comments:

  1. just knew that you have a blog,wow. keep posting posh posts,ed! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, this is just my trash fashion-journalist sis. Nothing more :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete