Sunday 11 December 2011

More brain spaces, please.

I don't know what to do any more. I have a bunch of powerpoint files to be read and to be memorized. I remember my friend said "It's okay anyway, it's programming, it will need just a lil time to read it." In fact, no! ― not for me. Or maybe I don't have that ability to understand the code instantly while reading it. I just like "AHHH please, I need more spaces in my head!". It seems like, my head has been fully filled, yet there's many more things to be memorized. And, I don't know what kind of questions will be asked. I can't control myself, I can't focus myself until one of friend said "There's a sample paper on LearnJCU." I saw it, and I realize how important to know everything is.

Sometimes, I get bored of reading those slides tho. Even, there's a thinking of "How many more slides I have to read." It's okay if when you read, you need like a second to understand it, but it can be so easy to understand the program codes. No it isn't that easy bro. Every time I finished reading one powerpoint file, I was thinking that I need a relaxation, then I chose internet as my relaxation. I looked to the digital clock, and I was shocked, where the time goes by ?

Anyway, this is what I call relaxation. I found it on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment