Saturday 31 December 2011

WHAT WILL YOU WEAR FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR ?

Wow, today December 31st 2011 is the last day of 2011. I could say I can't believe it. You know, it seems yesterday I was saying "2011, Please be nice.", and it seems yesterday, I was making and seeing Tumblr post for welcoming 2011. Wow, where have the other days gone by?

Okay, I would say 2011 have been nice to me. It's not life if we only have the happy part. I am not saying I love the sad part, but where might lose the adventure and experience you should get for being sad or feel the bad thing. In fact, the bad and sad experience will make you strong and it's like the wisdom of life.

What will you wear for the last day of the year? Okay, I'm confused. I don't even somebody to have hang out with. God, I'm kinda lonely here. I used to be there around my family, going to Church together, and ask for forgiveness in the last minute of the year. The next day of new year's day is my birthday. This will be the first time for me to celebrate my birthday alone. Yes, ALONE. Because, to be honest, till the day I was born until today, I am 17 years old, I've never celebrated my birthday alone, without my family around me. And without my parents give me money or even treat of to the best restaurant with gorgeous linen on its tables.

As my father always said "Everyday needs a plan. Make your plan each day, because it seems hard to live or to do something with out plan it first, right." Okay, and I've already had my plan in my head.

I would say, I really don't know and am confused what to be wearing for today, especially for tonight. I think, I would say, I will be wearing the best for tonight then. And especially, my friend told me that the MRT will be extended till 1.30 AM at dawn. OH-YEAH! I don't want to pay $9.70 for just one tram station. Fuck no! Yes, my place is near at Botanic Garden MRT and the MRT was stopped at Caldecott, the previous tram station before mine. All I need to do was to search the taxi and be home immediately, because it was kinda creepy in that location tho.

If somebody wants ask me out for tonight, let me know!! Oh my God, I'm so cheap. Because really, I don't have somebody to walk with. But it's okay you know, "You will find alone is fine when you're embracing it." so fuck yeah, I will go for my self.

2011 has been nice, but I'm not saying it's been a full of happiness year of my life. I'm still hope 2012 would be better. I don't say "2012, please be nice" anymore. It's over for saying that. I would day "2012, I know you'll be nice and awesome." instead. Thanks to 2011, forgiving me experience, sadness, happiness, and other kind of feeling I have been through.

I have been through a lot, yes I have been through a lot. That's what I would tell you, I have been through a lot.

We know 2012 will be better, HAPPY NEW YEAR! FELIZ ANO NOVO! BONNE ANNEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment